Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Stars

I saw this craft in the November/December 2014 issue of American Girl magazine.  I love seeing Christmas stars in TV shows like Little House on the Prairie and in movies like Help for the Holidays.  I have made quite a few and my family wanted to see how they are put together, so I have taken some pictures to share with you. 

I used textured card stock in two different colors and cut into 5” squares.  There is also small square scrapbook paper you could use.

It is folded from right to left, open then top to bottom, open then right corner to left, open then left corner to right.

The card stock is cut almost halfway from edge to center of paper on top, bottom, right, and left.  The clipped edges are folded to the center crease to make 4 points.  Glue is applied to one side, then folded over.  This is repeated for all other sides. 

I applied a thin layer of gold glitter glue to all of the creases. 


Once dry, one star is glued to the other.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment