Thursday, October 13, 2016

Halloween chair

I found this idea on Pintrist and wanted to make my own Halloween accent chair 😊

Find or purchase an old wooden chair. I bought this one at Savers for $5. Other supplies include a Halloween stencil and a sample of Behr Marquee paint - Orange Liqueur.

Paint the chair (I used 3 coats) then stencil on the design.

Seal with poly.

For the pillow- Sew fabric right sides together, leaving a small opening. I used an old rice sack I found at a thrift shop. 

Clip corners and turn right side out. 

     
Tape stencil to fabric. Take a small amount of fabric paint on a sponge and lightly dab on pillow. 

It's looking pretty creepy! 🕷

Paint the remaining web string to top of the pillow seam using the same wavy pattern of the stencil.

Stuff pillow and sew open seam. 

Place the pillow on your chair and have a seat. 



1 comment: