Friday, January 27, 2017

Dollhouse

I found this dollhouse at a thrift shop for $15. It instantly reminded me of Felicity's house (American Girl). I really love Felicity's time era and she is one of my favorite American Girl dolls. I am in the process of renovating this dollhouse which is one of my favorite things to do! 

The dollhouse is missing one window frame. It's unlikely I'll be able to find an identical frame. My plan is to make one to look as close to the other window frames as possible.


Here's an interior picture. This carpet was easier to pull out than previous ones I've done before. The most difficult carpets to remove are ones that have been glued to the floor. Luckily this one was nailed, so I was able to remove it pretty easily. I was also very happy that this dollhouse did not have much wallpaper! 

Stay tuned for more updates! 😁

2 comments:

  1. That is a nice house. Is that a closet off the bathroom?
    -Rene

    ReplyDelete